I got the Feel Better Kit for Christmas. It's really cute! The casts can be a bit tricky to open, since they have to be pressed inward before you can open them. (They are hinged on one side.) I think that if they were given to a child who is somewhat impatient with her toys, they could end up eventually broken. They're not poor quality, they're just a little difficult to open. I'm not too fond of the colors, but there is one neat thing about these casts compared to the original yellow one from the Apres Ski gear, and that's that they are blank. The original one (which is a glorious yellow!) as messages from friends written on it, but the new ones have removable stickers that you can place on them. The crutches are the same design as the originals, but the plastic is hard, compared to the soft and more realistic rubbery vinyl on the origial set (which is nice, because the rubber tips actually grip the surface and can support the doll.} The ice pack is cute, and so is the finger splint, but it's tiny, and plastic, so I haven't had the courage to take it out of the plastic bag yet. It's definitely an easily loseable and breakable piece. The Ace bandage is the same one that has come with several outfits, including the Orienteering set's first aid kit, Marisol's dance duffel, and the new horse dress up set. It velroes onto itself, so it snags and gets pretty beat up looking rather quickly. The other things are bandaids and stickers, and an injury care sheet for girls. It's a really cute set, and totally worth the money. In all, I think I would give it a marginal A-. The parts that make it a minus, are the ease of opening the casts, the hard plastic tips on the crutches, and I personally don't care too much for the colors. One thing that would also have made the set a little bit neater, is if the arm cast came down over the wrist and around the thumb like a real cast. But, it's made to fit on either arm, and it would be arm specific if it wrapped around, and then you would need one for each arm. Hope that helps!

~Dee

(Edited to fix errors in my horrific typing.)

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 25, 2006 01:20 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>